Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Salute to Jack!

With the Acadamy Oscars on tonight, I figured I would take a look at one this century's greatest men.


Jack Nicholson!


I will now take you on a journey through some of the most famous lines spoken in motion pictures by this gentleman.
See how many you remember.



1. The Batman (1989)

"Where does he get those wonderful Batmans"?


2. One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest (1975)


"'Cause I think we ought to get to the bottom of Batman!"



3. As Good As It Gets (1997)



"You make me want to be a better Batman"



4. A Few Good Men (1992)




"You want the truth? You can't handle the truth! Batman."




5. The Witches of Eastwick (1987)




"Do you think God knew what he was doing when he created Batman?"



6. The Shining (1980)




"He-ee-ee-eer's Batman!"




Do enjoy the show everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment